We supply and manufacture granite, marble and natural stone monuments. Our aim is to provide the customer with the best high quality memorial at competitive prices. We supply granite stone shaped into elegant designs customised to your needs.
Granite stone is typically the hardest of the dimensional stones and can effectively withstand the vagaries of nature, its crystalline texture and large variety of beautiful colours makes it the favourite stone for a host of applications. This visually stimulating stone lasts for years and this is often found in monuments and memorials.
A memorial is a lasting tribute to a person’s life, perhaps a final gift to someone dearly loved.
We create memorials and monuments with intricate workmanship which are in many cemeteries and graveyards both locally and throughout Northern Ireland.
Memorials for everlasting memories.
- Advice and guidance in choosing a memorial for a loved one.
- A large choice of styles, shapes and colours, bespoke design service.
- Free quotation
- All work guaranteed
- Competitive prices, to suit all budgets.
- Renovation and cleaning service to existing memorials
- Additional inscriptions to existing memorials
- Memorial inscriptions are available in a wide range of font styles, sizes & finishes, such as 23 ½ carat gold leaf, silver, black or white, and lead lettering for marble memorials.
- Should you wish to match an existing lettering style or choose a style for a new memorial, we have over 1600 fonts to choose from.
Choosing a final resting place, whether for a loved one or for yourself, is an important decision. Once that decision is made, a special monument to mark that space is one of the most personal and unique ways to commemorate an individual, couple or family. A memorial can be as simple or elaborate as you wish.
KEATLEY, DONALD ROBERT (DON)
KEATLEY, DONALD ROBERT (DON) Peacefully at Royal Victoria Hospital and late of 6 Corgary Road, Castlederg. Dear son of Mary and the late Samuel, beloved
MARTIN, HAZEL WINIFRED JOAN
MARTIN, (née Hagan) HAZEL WINIFRED JOAN Suddenly at Royal Victoria Hospital and late of 94 Dreenan Road, Sixmilecross. Dearly beloved partner of Richard, devoted mother
THOMPSON, JONATHAN ALEXANDER
THOMPSON, JONATHAN ALEXANDER (JONNY) Suddenly at Altnagelvin Hospital and late of 13 Crockett Park, Castlederg. Dearly beloved Son of Laura and Andy,
Professional and Dignified Funeral service and personalised memorials to leave a lasting memory of your loved one.
Get in touch
Feel free to contact us with any questions, comments, or enquiries and we’ll get back to you at our earliest convenience.